Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My growing Luftwaffe collection

Article about: Hello, first off I would like to thank all of you on this forum for your help. I’m 16 years old and without you guys sharing knowledge with me my collection would’t be where it is today.

Default My growing Luftwaffe collection

Hello, first off I would like to thank all of you on this forum for your help. I’m 16 years old and without you guys sharing knowledge with me my collection would’t be where it is today. My life goal for my collection is to obtain all Luftwaffe ranks in all branches (Herman Goring, flak, flight/para, field division etc) along with other Luftwaffe related items (field gear, helmets, caps, breadbag, death cards and other paper items, etc). I’m very proud of what I have so far and am extremely excited to share my pieces with all of you. Take a look and tell me what you think!!! Thank you.

PS. If you guys know of any websites that sell different types of Luftwaffe militaria please let me know it would be greatly appreciated!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My growing Luftwaffe collection
    P
    Many

Nice collection, great to see another collector in my age group

PS: as a field gear guy I can tell you luft field gear is a worm hole in itself (aloneside collecting itself!)

Happy Collecting!

Yeah I’ve slowly been diving down that worm hole lol, biggest thing I want to get next out of the field gear is definitely a Luftwaffe bread bag.

Thanks for showing your lovely collection 'cam13susie'. you are certainly off to a great start....

Best wishes

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images My growing Luftwaffe collection 

That death card is quite sad. The fellow survives the war and then dies in transport on his way home from a POW camp! Neil

Great start Cam,as you get older the collecting bug will bite harder and harder but its a lot of fun.Good luck.

Bill

TWS
    ?

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    That death card is quite sad. The fellow survives the war and then dies in transport on his way home from a POW camp! Neil
    I was going to point that out, but you beat me to it. Very sad.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

I know the death card is a very sad piece. But regardless of his side in the war he will be remembered. I think it gives a little bit of closure to know that he will be remembered in some way, that’s me anyway

You have your whole life ahead of you Cam13 and surely over time...a good portion of it will be added if not all ranks of insignia to your collection. Great start and Well Done

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill