Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Needed info about Luftwaffe cuff titles

Article about: Hello all, I was wondering if any of you had pictures and information on how to spot original Luftwaffe cuff titles, particularly the “Hermann Goring” cuff title and the “Legion Condor

Default Needed info about Luftwaffe cuff titles

Hello all, I was wondering if any of you had pictures and information on how to spot original Luftwaffe cuff titles, particularly the “Hermann Goring” cuff title and the “Legion Condor” cuff title. Tips on how to spot an original would be extremely appreciated. Thanks everyone.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Needed info about Luftwaffe cuff titles
    P
    Many

I have posted my "HG" cuff title on the forum many years ago. A search should bring it up.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks guys it’s appreciated, looks like I’ll be headed to the maxx show in September, so I’m trying to study up before I go. Also could you provide a link to your HG cuff title Adrian, it’s would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hope these assist....

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Needed info about Luftwaffe cuff titles   Needed info about Luftwaffe cuff titles  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Needed info about Luftwaffe cuff titles  

and 'Legion Condor'....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Needed info about Luftwaffe cuff titles   Needed info about Luftwaffe cuff titles  

Wow Bob all I can say is wow, those are phenomenal tunics.

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks everyone I really really appreciate it