Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Nsdap and rottenfuhrer armband

Article about: I already posted this in a different forum but I believe it better belongs in this one. So I Went to a yard sale over the weekend and found a box, within it was a rottenfuhrer and nsdap armb

?

Default Nsdap and rottenfuhrer armband

I already posted this in a different forum but I believe it better belongs in this one. So I Went to a yard sale over the weekend and found a box, within it was a rottenfuhrer and nsdap armband. More interesting was the complete war record of the man or brought it home. Inside an envelope within the box contained physical forms from 1942, a report for induction into the United States Army and his charge papers from 1945. It even contained his certificate of authorized items he was allowed to take back from the war. Really an amazing find and I was looking for more information on the armbands especially the rottenfuhrer one. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nsdap and rottenfuhrer armband   Nsdap and rottenfuhrer armband  

Nsdap and rottenfuhrer armband   Nsdap and rottenfuhrer armband  

Nsdap and rottenfuhrer armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nsdap and rottenfuhrer armband
    P
    Many

Wow, at a yard sale!!! Lucky!

?

Yeah collectors always dream of stuff happening like this, can’t believe it happened to me! Lol