Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?

Article about: Hello, I have been offered these patches. I would like to know whether they are authentic? Also a fair market value. I am being asked to make the seller an offer. I will be meeting him and t

Default Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?

Hello,
    I have been offered these patches.
    I would like to know whether they are authentic?
    Also a fair market value.
    I am being asked to make the seller an offer.
    I will be meeting him and taking better photos.
    This is all I have for now.
    Also, what should I take photos of in order to give you a better idea on these issues?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?
    P
    Many

?

You need clear close up pics of both side.
    I would love to see a close up of the tropical luft.

?

Quote by visor View Post
    You need clear close up pics of both sides.
    You should post each one separately If possible.
    Also value is not really talked about, usually originality is what is important.

Hello,

Front and back close up photos are need to give you a good opinion. From what I see I do not like the HJ standard bears patch, or the luft shirt eagle. Better picture would help.

Fred

Better pics are needed.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here you go.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?   Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?  

Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?   Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?  

Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?   Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?  

Sorry, here they are right side up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?   Please help - wwii german patches - authentic?  

Hello,

I collect Heer cloth but all of it looks nice to me. The bullion Heer cap and breast eagle are original, The woven Heer wreath and Cocade are good. I cannot be sure about originality but I like what I see on the Luftwaffe tropical shirt eagle. The only thing I have reservation about is the HJ standard bearers sleeve shield. The Luftwaffe cap wreath is good too!

Fred

Can you give me an idea what they are worth if they are all legit?
    I have to make the seller an offer.
    He has a P38, canteen, camera and some other items he is including in a package deal but I need to know what the patches are worth to come up with my offer.

ANton,

Drop me a line at fredgreen16@hotmail.com I am sure that I can help you out.

Fred

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast