Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Propagandakompania cuff title

Article about: Recently purchased this Propagandakompanie cuff title, cross-referenced with the collector's guild and deemed okay, set me back 500\\$, now for the real question? did I do good or did I learn

Default Propagandakompania cuff title

Recently purchased this Propagandakompanie cuff title, cross-referenced with the collector's guild and deemed okay, set me back 500$, now for the real question? did I do good or did I learn a valuable lesson?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Propagandakompania cuff title   Propagandakompania cuff title  

Propagandakompania cuff title   Propagandakompania cuff title  

Propagandakompania cuff title  
    Last edited by kalibreNOR; 03-13-2018 at 07:07 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propagandakompania cuff title
    P
    Many

K,

I can't comment on this one, as I have never seen one before.. I would hesitate to offer a thought and be wrong.. I have also learned in my years of collecting that if a seller doesn't offer a money back guarantee,, then I don't take the chance.

I am sure that the more experienced and advanced collectors of this particular cuff title can assist..

Smitty

already sweating bullets as it is here hahaha

I'm unfamiliar as well- I think that your pictures are good enough for someone in the know to tell.

If you cross-check this piece with the one on The Collector's Guild at Germanmilitaria It does take a well-trained eye to see any differences, so I'm currently rather nervous..

I have the exact same one. This is the real stuff. You did pay maybe 50$ too much, but we are two years later since you posted this, so you did a good buy. Kind regards, Jeffrey