Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

"Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock

Article about: I Have just scored this rather nice "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock courtesy of the latest Grenadier Auctions in the US. In case anyone has an interest in the Cuff Titles, they

?

I shall say again, that is a lovely tunic and, when finally ‘reunited’ with the Schirmmütze, it is going to be a real showpiece amongst all the others in the Lyons Museum!
    All the best for a reasonable/bearable delivery time, Bob.
    Rob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock
    P
    Many

?

An absolutely fantastic tunic Bob! Hope it arrives safely

Regards, Tobias!

TWS
    ?

Sorry to hear about the postal situation Bob. Let's hope it doesn't take too long and arrives safely. Do let us know.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Looks great

I hate the waiting for the postman to arrive...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock  

MAP
    ?

"Regiment General Göring" Tuchrock

But in all honesty, I hope it arrives safe and sound. It's a fantastic looking tunic.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ha I had to laugh at this one mate. I don't have the tracking number from Bruce yet, so not sure where the package is.

I just sent your meme to a friend who is sweating on a Heer Other Ranks M43 cap that is taking the scenic route to his address
    at the moment, I think he is almost a nervous wreck waiting for that to arrive, so hopefully he will get a chuckle from your post...

Thanks for your kind words !

Cheers

Bob

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Ha I had to laugh at this one mate. I don't have the tracking number from Bruce yet, so not sure where the package is.

I just sent your meme to a friend who is sweating on a Heer Other Ranks M43 cap that is taking the scenic route to his address
    at the moment, I think he is almost a nervous wreck waiting for that to arrive, so hopefully he will get a chuckle from your post...

Thanks for your kind words !

Cheers

Bob
    Glad you enjoyed it. I lifted it from another militaria forum. I'm guilty of obsessively tracking packages so it had me laughing.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

"Glad you enjoyed it. I lifted it from another militaria forum. I'm guilty of obsessively tracking packages so it had me laughing."

And me too, yes I think all of us collectors sweat on the postman arriving, and the hand wringing that goes with waiting, part of the
    joys of being a collector I think

Cheers

Bob

Bob, wonderful acquisition! Reading the history posting you made makes me wonder where the intersection of Luftwaffe Feldherrnhalle and the General Goring designation in 38 & 39. The grouping will be wonderful to see assembled.

Seems like that time period was a fluid as the screwed up shipping issue your having.

The people in control have turned the world upside down, all the mandates and I hear zero day may be at hand for the banking system shortly, what a mess is in the near future which I pray is more fiction than fact.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast