Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?

Article about: This came up locally, apparently made by a collector through private commission. Apparently it's modelled after custom two-piece suits made on the Italian front, two pictures were associated

?

Default Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?

This came up locally, apparently made by a collector through private commission. Apparently it's modelled after custom two-piece suits made on the Italian front, two pictures were associated with the uniform. I would appreciate it if anyone could give any insight to this claim, as well as to the authenticity of the patches applied onto this apparent reproduction.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?   Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?  

Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?   Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?  

Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?   Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?  

Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reproduction of Fallschirmjäger camouflage suit?
    P
    Many

I'm no expert on these but the camo looks to be the post war variant, see my post war Italian para jacket.

Here's a war time pattern.

?

I suspected it to be the post-war variant of the camo. Have you come across any similar suits that were tailored during the war?

Edit: are you able to weigh in on determining authenticity of the patches?

Quote by FinMC View Post
    I suspected it to be the post-war variant of the camo. Have you come across any similar suits that were tailored during the war?

Edit: are you able to weigh in on determining authenticity of the patches?
    Not genuine ones no.
    Patches etc for me need to be in hand to determine.

The ground assault patch is no good, bit of a mess this whole item.
    Morris

There's nothing pre 1945 to be seen here.

All the insignia is fake to the extreme. Also, like Rene says, the camo pattern is a post-war variant. This particular pattern (telo mimetico) was used from 1929 until the 90's