Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Sonderdienst captain uniform, legit or not?

Article about: Hey, I need some help. Does it look right? It's a famous swedish collector selling it.

?

Default Sonderdienst captain uniform, legit or not?

Hey, I need some help. Does it look right? It's a famous swedish collector selling it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sonderdienst captain uniform, legit or not?   Sonderdienst captain uniform, legit or not?  

Sonderdienst captain uniform, legit or not?   Sonderdienst captain uniform, legit or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sonderdienst captain uniform, legit or not?
    P
    Many

?

I'm not an expert by any means, but I don't much like the stitching on the breast eagle, and it doesn't look as tailored as other examples. Could be wrong though. Perhaps Fred Green or someone else experienced with these may be able to help if he sees it?

?

Thanks for info. I have compared the breast eagle to other uniforms. I do think that it is well made and its the right material as far i can tell. It also have have a war repair on 1 arm and a hole in the other. It's seems like it have legit "damages" from the time. From my knowledge it's not a fake but I dont wanna take any chances so hopefully someone can confirm.

?

Update.

Talked with Bill from therupturedduck.com He said everyting looked legit but that the eagle and the shoulder boards might have been reattached.

?