Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

strange kriegsmarine uniform

Article about: Recently got this kriegsmarine uniform from the show of shows. I noticed it had 5 buttons on each side with only 4 being buttonable and the lapels were peaked this is unusual because I have

Default strange kriegsmarine uniform

Recently got this kriegsmarine uniform from the show of shows. I noticed it had 5 buttons on each side with only 4 being buttonable and the lapels were peaked this is unusual because I have only seen those on officer uniforms . It also has a coastal artillery sleeve badge in raised metal which I have never seen before in a gold metal version like this. There is also a mark on the inside under one of inner pockets where you can see where a label was torn off. Also a couple inches above the cuff there are straight marks that go all the way around both cuffs that look like where officer braid would have been. I do not think it is a repro because most the insignia appears identical to war time insignia.It also lacks a breast pocket like most other jackets.. Does anybody have any ideas on why this tunic has a weird build and maybe wrong insignia?strange kriegsmarine uniformstrange kriegsmarine uniformstrange kriegsmarine uniformstrange kriegsmarine uniformstrange kriegsmarine uniformstrange kriegsmarine uniformstrange kriegsmarine uniformstrange kriegsmarine uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement strange kriegsmarine uniform
    P
    Many