Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants

Article about: Hi guys been offered these pants I’ve compare them to originals that I have found in the net but would like to make sure that there are no issues can see that there is a Bavaria marking is

CBH
    ?

Their beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I’m sure many collectors would display them white side out as they are a nice clean example, but the story is in the camouflage. Plus they make a great reference piece for Tan and Water variants, I would imagine most are shown on those pants.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tan and Water camouflage to white reversible winter pants
    P
    Many

Appreciate both your comments I am too very fond on the great deal of different camouflage types in one item also correct me if I am wrong have seen that the majority of this type of pants around have a matching camouflage pattern so in my opinion this fact makes the one I posted kind of rare doesn’t it ? I will try to push the price down although I reckon that his asking price is more than reasonable compared to prices I have seen around for items like this one

CBH
    ?

Always try and get the price down, they might not be as interesting to some collectors, so if anything it would push the price down. Someone looking for mid war might not want them as they scream late-war.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2