Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

tank badge , cross , general assault badge

Article about: hello every one , i have found this pieces in a local store in very low prices , about 50-60 euros , can you tell me please if this is original to buy them or just good copies? and tell me a

Default tank badge , cross , general assault badge

hello every one , i have found this pieces in a local store in very low prices , about 50-60 euros , can you tell me please if this is original to buy them or just good copies?
    tank badge , cross , general assault badgetank badge , cross , general assault badge
    tank badge , cross , general assault badgetank badge , cross , general assault badge

and tell me an a approximately retail price for each one if it is possible

Thanks!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement tank badge , cross , general assault badge
    P
    Many

i'm not the expert but they are lurking in the background....all three look fake to me.....also, it is preferred to post them individually....regards, David
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

Fake, Fake, Fake...No Good...Save Your Money...
    -Glenn-

Just for future reference medals like these should be posted in the Orders And decorations of the 3rd Reich section of the forum, oh yes also post items individually and in the case of awards, with their German title. Regards Paul

But i see some maker marks on the back of these , it is also fake marks?

Quote by jimakostso View Post
    But i see some maker marks on the back of these , it is also fake marks?
    Everything about these is fake.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

As others have stated, these are all reproduction and to answer your question Yes makers marks are also faked.

You will need to study original badges with original makers marks and original clasps to identify original Third Reich pieces.

Fake makers marks are placed on badges and decorations to deceive an unsuspecting and uneducated person in believing that the items are authentic, so again the reason you must know and study what you are pursuing.

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

Quote by jimakostso View Post
    or just good copies?
    ....sadly, not even that!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "