MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Third reich german artillery piped parade tunic

Article about: I just got this tunic last week the seller was asking for £850 but i got him down to £700 because one part of the inner liner has come off its an very easy fix but does any one have an inf

Default Third reich german artillery piped parade tunic

I just got this tunic last week the seller was asking for £850 but i got him down to £700 because one part of the inner liner has come off its an very easy fix but does any one have any information about the tailor that made this tunic and this does have a stamp but its is well worn out and a label with on the inner pocket what is well worn out as well are any other information that anyone can tell me about this tunic.

Third reich german artillery piped parade tunicThird reich german artillery piped parade tunicThird reich german artillery piped parade tunic
    Third reich german artillery piped parade tunicThird reich german artillery piped parade tunicThird reich german artillery piped parade tunic
    Here is a photo of the label on the inner pocket its well worn out Third reich german artillery piped parade tunic
    Last edited by shaun1987; 11-11-2021 at 12:01 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third reich german artillery piped parade tunic
    P
    Many

Mohr & Speyer were military outfitters, not tailors as such. They supplied Swords etc. In addition to the Berlin branches (Jägerstrasse 75, Friedrichstrasse 172) there were shops in Metz, Strasbourg and Mulhouse (Alsace).

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!