Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's Tunic

Article about: Hello all, I wanted to get some opinions on this Heer Panzer Leutnants 4-pocket Tunic. It's going up for auction soon and I always like to get opinions on these before hand Everything looks

Default Thoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's Tunic

Hello all, I wanted to get some opinions on this Heer Panzer Leutnants 4-pocket Tunic. It's going up for auction soon and I always like to get opinions on these before hand Everything looks okay to me besides the minor mothing of course, I'm not familiar with this maker but assuming it's Austrian made. Any opinions are welcomed and appreicated as usual!

Thoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's TunicThoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's TunicThoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's TunicThoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's TunicThoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's TunicThoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's TunicThoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's TunicThoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's TunicThoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this Heer Panzer Leutnant's Tunic
    P
    Many

Looks OK to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Agree with Ade.. looks just fine..
    And it is a Austrian made tunic.
    No red flags imo.

TWS
    ?

I saved that one myself in my account with that auction house because it looks good. I was more curious about what it goes for than making a serious bid on it myself.

Yes, Austrian-made. Wien = Vienna. IX. is the city district, or "quarter" if you will, of Vienna the tailor shop was located in.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Thank y'all for the replies!

TWS
    ?

Quote by chbingle View Post
    Thank y'all for the replies!
    You're welcome. Were you the high bidder? I had thought about putting in a conservative bid, but didn't. Partly because it seemed you were going to make a go for it and I need excuses NOT to buy more of this stuff.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by TWS View Post
    You're welcome. Were you the high bidder? I had thought about putting in a conservative bid, but didn't. Partly because it seemed you were going to make a go for it and I need excuses NOT to buy more of this stuff.
    I was the high bidder I'll be sure to post pics when it comes, thanks for not outbidding me

TWS
    ?

Quote by chbingle View Post
    I was the high bidder I'll be sure to post pics when it comes, thanks for not outbidding me
    Cool! And no worries. Since I knew another forum member was going to make a play for that one, I focused on some other lots.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."