Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tropical field blouse up for authentication

Article about: Guys I'm a pick this up tomorrow, any thoughts as to authenticity. Construction seems legitimate compared to others I have viewed but I am unsure of the breast eagle. Any help would be great

Default Tropical field blouse up for authentication

Guys I'm a pick this up tomorrow, any thoughts as to authenticity?. Construction seems legitimate compared to others I have viewed but I am unsure of the breast eagle as well as insignia. Any help would be great and thank you very much
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical field blouse up for authentication   Tropical field blouse up for authentication  

Tropical field blouse up for authentication   Tropical field blouse up for authentication  

Tropical field blouse up for authentication   Tropical field blouse up for authentication  

Attached Images Attached Images Tropical field blouse up for authentication  Tropical field blouse up for authentication  Tropical field blouse up for authentication  Tropical field blouse up for authentication  Tropical field blouse up for authentication 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical field blouse up for authentication
    P
    Many

Guys i forgot to mention this is being described as kriegsmarine.

My opinion is that the sewing of the collar tabs is very strange. I have ever seen one like this. The eagle for me is suspicious too. But only my opinion. I am curious to wait for others....

I also thought the breast eagle looked abit odd but i will see what others say

This tunic is also stamped Tantot-paris with other markings inside. Its at an auction i will attend