Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two operation Weserübung uniforms

Article about: Two of the setups im currently working on displaying a rifleman and machine gunner. They're supposed to be set during operation Weserübung, but not everything is accurate yet. Items such as

Smile Two operation Weserübung uniforms

Two of the setups im currently working on displaying a rifleman and machine gunner. They're supposed to be set during operation Weserübung, but not everything is accurate yet. Items such as the P38 and holster will be replaced for a more correct sidearm for the time period

Suggestions and constructive criticism are appreciated!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two operation Weserübung uniforms
    P
    Many

Here are the two uniforms on mannequins. I'll place the equipment on there once i get a set of Y-straps (on their way) for the MG gunner and belt hook support straps (Hard to find ) for the rifleman

?

Looking great. What type of mannequin did you use? Purchased them somewhere?

With your permission I have uploaded the photo in the correct position.

I love everything you have there. In case no one has noticed the floor on which you have placed the uniforms and equipment in the first image, it´s perfect.

Regards
    Santi

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Thank you! The mannequins are a combination of a normal female torso and a styrofoam head taped ontop. Both can be found easily for sale and aren't very expensive. I'll see if i can take a few pictures of the mannequins without the uniform to better show what i am talking about this weekend

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post

With your permission I have uploaded the photo in the correct position.

I love everything you have there. In case no one has noticed the floor on which you have placed the uniforms and equipment in the first image, it´s perfect.

Regards
    Santi
    Many thanks!
    I spent some time myself trying to orientate the image properly myself, but to no avail. It didn't matter which way i uploaded it as it would just end up on the side either way. If you have any tips on how i could fix it myself for future posts then help would be greatly appreciated!

The images come from my living room, as its the only spot in the house with enough empty space to properly display my items. All my sales listings and media posts are made from this spot. We recently renovated and it turned out great!

Hi there.

Great display and thank you for sharing your hard work with us.

If you are using a phone or tablet to take the photos, take them in landscape mode and they should be orientated correctly when you upload them.

Kind regards,

Will.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two operation Weserübung uniforms  
    Last edited by Willmore; 05-06-2022 at 12:04 AM.

So the Y-straps finally arrived today, so here are some more images of the MG setup
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two operation Weserübung uniforms   Two operation Weserübung uniforms  

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Here is how i made the mannequins. The first attachment show the normal female mannequin torso. I simply cut off the stand off a styrofoam head and taped it onto the mannequin which can be seen in the second image
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two operation Weserübung uniforms   Two operation Weserübung uniforms  

?

Great displays.
    Cheers,
    Colin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast