Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

U-Boot jacke

Article about: Hello folks, This jacket is in my collection for some years, but always doubted it's originality. So can you members give me an honnest opinion on the jacket? Good or crap? Thank you

Default U-Boot jacke

Hello folks,

This jacket is in my collection for some years, but always doubted it's originality. So can you members give me an honnest opinion on the jacket? Good or crap?

Thank you
    U-Boot jackeU-Boot jackeU-Boot jackeU-Boot jackeU-Boot jacke
    Attached Images Attached Images U-Boot jacke  U-Boot jacke  U-Boot jacke  U-Boot jacke  U-Boot jacke 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-Boot jacke
    P
    Many

I think you will need to post larger photos if you want members to give their opinions.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

How do I do that?

Thanks

Take your photographs in higher resolution. For instance, if you took them in 5 megapixel, take them in 10 or more. The greater the megapixel the more the picture can be enlarged.

Cheers,
    Steve

I'm gone try to post bettre picture. You have to forgice me, I'm not a proffesional in this.U-Boot jackeU-Boot jackeU-Boot jackeU-Boot jackeU-Boot jackeU-Boot jackeU-Boot jackeU-Boot jacke