Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Uniform removed Heer & Luftwaffe breast eagles

Article about: These came in today and will be going up for auction in November. Cheers, Ade.

Default Uniform removed Heer & Luftwaffe breast eagles

These came in today and will be going up for auction in November.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniform removed Heer & Luftwaffe breast eagles   Uniform removed Heer & Luftwaffe breast eagles  

Uniform removed Heer & Luftwaffe breast eagles  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Uniform removed Heer & Luftwaffe breast eagles
    P
    Many

Early Heer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniform removed Heer & Luftwaffe breast eagles   Uniform removed Heer & Luftwaffe breast eagles  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice, Ade

Santi

Luftwaffe

Those breast eagles look fantastic.
    It is certainly not my area of ​​expertise, but I think I would never be able to distinguish an original from a good fake.

Ade, is there an online Catalogue?
    Ben

Hi Ben, I am still cataloging stuff, I have a lot to do.

It will go online two weeks before the sale, around Nov 6th.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks mate
    Ben