Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Waffenrock Wehrmacht Infantry

Article about: Hello, please give your opinion on my Waffenrock. There are no manufacturer's seals or stamps inside.

Default Waffenrock Wehrmacht Infantry

Hello, please give your opinion on my Waffenrock. There are no manufacturer's seals or stamps inside.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1557912[/ATTAWaffenrock Wehrmacht InfantryCH]Waffenrock Wehrmacht InfantryWaffenrock Wehrmacht InfantryWaffenrock Wehrmacht InfantryWaffenrock Wehrmacht InfantryWaffenrock Wehrmacht InfantryWaffenrock Wehrmacht InfantryWaffenrock Wehrmacht InfantryWaffenrock Wehrmacht InfantryWaffenrock Wehrmacht Infantry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffenrock Wehrmacht Infantry  
    Last edited by Vaterland; 01-10-2022 at 03:35 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffenrock Wehrmacht Infantry
    P
    Many

Dear Vaterland,

Some pics please.

With best wishes
    Alter Musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

I like it.

Some of loops for the awards/medal bar might possibly be postwar additions. But if so, it does not detract.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

What could its real price be?

TWS
    ?

Hello. What you have here is not a Waffenrock. It is a "Feldbluse mit Vorstössen", known in collector parlance as a piped walking-out tunic.

There are other names like "Geschmückte Feldbluse" etc. Just like the Waffenrock has nicknames like "Sarasani".

These are Infantry Waffenrocks:

Waffenrock Wehrmacht Infantry
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

That is a Reichsheer "Eigener Rock" characterized by the slanted slash pockets at the waist, instead of the 3rd Reich patch boxed pockets. They were privately tailored walking-out dress, but unlike the later piped 3rd Reich model, the branch piping was only on the front and not around the collar or cuffs. They could be 8 or 6 buttoned.