Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Wehrmacht & Tropical

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, This new sticky thread based on period photos is dedicated to tropical clothing, fieldgear, headgear...etc....within the Wehrmacht....IT IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT THE D.A.K. ONL

Default Re: Wehrmacht & Tropical

Tropical helmet for this Panzerjäger crewman. Note "Wasser" jerrycans with white paint...

Wehrmacht & Tropical

More later
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht & Tropical
    P
    Many

?

A couple more.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht & Tropical   Wehrmacht & Tropical  

JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Soldier wearing a tropical uniform with tropical boots (looks like third type to me, Mark should confirm or invalidate this...).

Attachment 534660
    Great thread, JP!
    The boots are 2nd type - quite possibly cut down but also maybe still entire - we'll never know...
    Regards,
    Mark
    NZ

Thanks Mark...

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,

Jerry : thanks for the RKT name and for posting the photo...

Here we go again...
    Panzer Junior Officer with Officer soutached tropical cap, first pattern tropical tunic. Note the size of the skull pinned thru the lapel (not the usual Panzer skull), the EK ribbon sewn on the pocket flap and the civilian zipped jumper...

Attachment 534658
    JP, The superb photo of Oberleutnant Gunther Micklei, signal's officer, 2Abt/PzRgt5. (KIA 27/5/42).
    Regards,
    Mark
    NZ

Hello Mark,
    Thanks for the name....i didn't see if there was any pip on the shoulderboard, that's why i just wrote Junior Officer...
    As for Panzer Officer, just a simple deduction because of the Panzer badge barely visible on the pocket....i didn't know that Signals Officers could be awarded a Panzerkampfabzeichen...
    Thanks again

In Memoriam :

The only photo in my collection with a tropical tunic. A panzerman that I have 8 photos of.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht & Tropical   Wehrmacht & Tropical  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello,
    Great photos !
    Thanks Ralph.

some new photos for you gentlemen...

Wehrmacht & Tropical

- - Updated - -

Wehrmacht & Tropical

In Memoriam :

Again, a souvenir from the african campaign

Wehrmacht & Tropical

In Memoriam :

most probably PoWs

Wehrmacht & Tropical

In Memoriam :

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast