Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock originial ?

Article about: I have bin looking to buy one of these but I was wondering if anyone can tell me this looks ok ?

Default Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock originial ?

I have bin looking to buy one Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?of these but I was wondering if anyone can tell me this looks ok ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?
    P
    Many

Not splinter pattern it's sumpfmuster 44 (marsh pattern) by the look of it. no expert by any means on uniforms so i can't comment yay or nay!...

Well atleast you got the pattern correct.

it looks a good one.

ok, ill take your word on it, thanks gentlemen

Wehrmacht Uniform Splinter Camo Reversible Sniper Smock  originial ?it has a slight reaction to the black light though...makes me wonder

ok well with this black light photo makes me wonder about this being of period. I have a few hours and I was hoping someone could give me there professional opinion...im not trying to rush but...HELP@!@ please

It is very washed out. Clearly it has been laundered at some point. This could make the thread glow.

The draw strings look replaced.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

+1

You must know it's a very light jacket.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

MAP
    ?

I know these are faked and would worry about the black light results but what Ade says makes some sense.

Given that time on the auction is running out does ANYONE have a view either way??? I too have wanted something like one day this so would like to learn...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast