Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII German Uniform?

Article about: Hello, I got this in a group of Australian WWII Uniforms and as it was coming (because I got the lot online) I assumed it was Australian, But now I'm not sure... This uniform is a canvas lik

Default WWII German Uniform?

Hello,

I got this in a group of Australian WWII Uniforms and as it was coming (because I got the lot online) I assumed it was Australian, But now I'm not sure... This uniform is a canvas like material and the people who sold it to me just said it was a "Utility" uniform which it may be? There are two reasons why I am putting this uniform into Third Reich German Militaria instead of Australian or "Allied", 1: The buckle on the back of the pants is made by "Prima" I researched that and it came up with the exact same buckle with that name and that site said it was German Third Reich. 2: All the tags are in German (I think). The problem is I haven't found any WWII German Uniforms like this. I am assuming desert??? It has Bakelite buttons (so the buttons don't get hot in the heat?). Tried researching the manufacturers of both the tunic and trouser with no luck. This is in very good condition, (minty). Yes, the thought has crossed my mind it may be a repro but the paper label on the pants looks aged appropriately, unless someone faked that to pass it off as original, I don't know, will have to study it more. So, if I am wrong please correct me, I would love to know what this is. All thoughts and opinions appreciated. Thanks! Ian.

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

WWII German Uniform?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Uniform?
    P
    Many

I apologize for the not so good photos. Maybe when I get the chance, I can post better ones.

Update: I researched both the jacket and trouser buttons and they seem to be German. But for what it was used for I don't know. And it still may not be German? Ian.

I’m no expert but the trousers definitely seem to be drillichhose (working trousers). Which would make me assume the top is also work wear if it came as a set. It seems to be third Reich period to me but again wait for the experts.

Regards,
    Bodhi

Hello,
    Wehrmacht Heer Drillich pants and Wehrmacht Luftwaffe Drillichbluse patterned after the Fliegerbluse
    They're nice
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

It is the correct type of pants that goes with the Drillichbluse....

WWII German Uniform?

Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Thanks

WWII German Uniform?

In Memoriam :

Thank you for the history behind the uniform! I really appreciate the photo too. Best regards. Ian.

Jphillip- Do you know if it is possible if I can use the photo for a YouTube video on the Uniform? Ian.

The tunic ink stamp is marked LBA which was the Luftwaffe clothing department.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast