Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 RAD unfinished belt buckles

Article about: Hi I picked these up today just seeing what you guys think of them .Thanks for looking Gary

?

Default 2 RAD unfinished belt buckles

Hi I picked these up today just seeing what you guys think of them .Thanks for looking Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 RAD unfinished  belt buckles   2 RAD unfinished  belt buckles  

2 RAD unfinished  belt buckles   2 RAD unfinished  belt buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 RAD unfinished  belt buckles
    P
    Many

?

They look well made but I have never seen a RAD leaders from this company.

?

Seen a couple on line but I'm not an expert sowho knows they are very well made

Paulman & Crone if I'm not mistaken.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

A few more of the buckles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 RAD unfinished  belt buckles   2 RAD unfinished  belt buckles  

2 RAD unfinished  belt buckles  

?

Hmmmmm.... All of a sudden these type ( P u C ) have been popping out of the woodwork lately.... Very interesting.....
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Found one on Griffin Militaria. List as sold for $95. No keep like these two.

Until recently, I had never seen a RAD Leaders buckle marked with what I have always thought as the “later period”, Paulmann und Crone logo. That is, the letters PuC in a diamond and without the support of any other markings such as an abbreviated date of manufacture, et al. I have seen many box buckles with this logo, however never with vertical striations within the diamond and instead, always with a plain inner area. This observation is to belt buckles only, as I am aware of “other” RAD items by Paulmann und Crone where the logo of PuC in a diamond has the presence of a striated background.

There are now sites offering for sale groups of Leaders buckles which include the now well documented and extremely high quality fake HJ, PL and DRK, with a fourth being the RAD Leaders, of the type which is being discussed here.

Usually being sold without the fittings, however attached are images of one as complete (apologies for the poor quality of the images) and in addition, these buckles are also available as devoid of any markings.

In my opinion, the RAD Leaders buckles which started this thread are fakes.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

I have Paulmann & Crone buckles from several different TR organizations. None have a PC stamp like this one. If others have examples like or close to this stamp, please do post them.

?

My thought too David, not seen until the last few months these have been surfacing and are more prevalent, I ask myself, 'Why Now' why haven't we seen these types before ?

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast