MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Josef Feix Sohne

Article about: Hi now I'm trying to avoid just posting pics asking is this real or fake. So am looking at a Rad buckle and after looking through sticky threads have found one with same maker as I am lookin

?

Default Josef Feix Sohne

Hi now I'm trying to avoid just posting pics asking is this real or fake. So am looking at a Rad buckle and after looking through sticky threads have found one with same maker as I am looking at. On leather tab has the maker Josef Feix Sohne Gablonz Sudeten with date 1940. One I was looking at on thread had the date 1939. On the back of buckle I cannot quite make out jfs due to shadow yet can see the 39. Seller says it is marked jfs with 39. My question is with 1940 on tab would it not be 40 on buckle? Or if not what does the 39 represent? I have looked and cannot seem to find that answer right now. I am stuck at sea. Apoligies if a silly obvious question. If I don't ask I won't learn. Besides not being able to see jfs clearly in comparison to buckle in thread on here it looks good. Thanks appreciate your time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Josef Feix Sohne
    P
    Many

Pics would be helpful but normally in this situation they are using up old stock, hence one being dated 39 and the other 40. On your return post a pic if you can.
    Ben

?

Like this one ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Josef Feix Sohne   Josef Feix Sohne  

Josef Feix Sohne   Josef Feix Sohne  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Forgot to add the detailed one !! G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Josef Feix Sohne  

?

?

Excactly like that one Gwar. Just cant see the jfs very well or lones in the back under shovel. Pics attached. Thanks guys just didnt want to post pics and not try to do any figuring out.Josef Feix SohneJosef Feix Sohne

- - ------- - -

With my limitations i would say it is good.

?

Prongs look good. Stiching and belt marking look good. Just the back of buckle bit unclear. Shoot me dwn if I'm wrong

?

Quote by AllanM View Post
    Excactly like that one Gwar. Just cant see the jfs very well or lones in the back under shovel. Pics attached. Thanks guys just didnt want to post pics and not try to do any figuring out.Josef Feix SohneJosef Feix Sohne

- - ------- - -

With my limitations i would say it is good.
    Looks good to me !!