Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rad Overhoff & Cie

Article about: Overhoff & Cie, Ludencheid M4/27

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Rossi.. Thanks... Now if I could just find a "NOWA"... Keep a eye out for me mate....Hahaha.... G
    I "NOWA" a guy who has only one. He "Nowas" a guy who wants one. That RAD is a harder one to find and you are my guy when the day comes to part with it. I remember when my Opa bought the RAD EM Hewer at a vet / farmer's estate auction and the buckle came with it. If the damn thing did not have memory of me as a little 9 year old kid carrying the heavy RAD Hewer back to the car with his keys to lock it in glove box I would send it to you today. He said "now you run out to the car with that blade and buckle and lock it up". I remembered pausing.....He said go on. I said Grandpa what if I drop it. He said you won't cause it is special and I trust you "butch" and smiled. See you in a few minutes. I can't tell you how I struted in front of all the people with this massive blade and buckle. People looked at me like wow! What is that kid carrying? I was like a cat that ate the canary!

I appreciate your love of the game and in particular the RAD items. I am going to be traveling out to the NW sometime in the future to work with my rep and my buckle could make the trip with me. Someday it will be yours I feel. We need to have a pint or two bro. Would love to see Glenn as well.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad Overhoff & Cie
    P
    Many

?

Your no stranger to the cold weather and I look forward to it Kirk... Take care and if you feel better don't push yourself too hard just yet..
    But keep active and regain strength... G man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Your no stranger to the cold weather and I look forward to it Kirk... Take care and if you feel better don't push yourself too hard just yet..
    But keep active and regain strength... G man
    We will make it happen. I am in a bayo and knife bundle transaction with multiple pieces. I will be trading some of my pieces not on the website and some duplicates with another collector in MN. I will post some images in the coming weeks as the deals come together. Working on that damn duel gas tank on my Jeep and working 14 hours a day has me hungry to get some new blades in the collection.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    ....I am in a bayo and knife bundle transaction with multiple pieces. ....
    Can't wait to see them.....I got an absolute beauty of a helmet to post...I have the pictures but actually waiting for the postman to drop it off.....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

GWAR...Call my cell if you would. I may have your Nowa H38. I am up late. Call me tonight. Tried Private Messaging you and not sure it is working.
    Last edited by Rossi; 05-15-2015 at 06:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2