Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Officer belt LV ?

Article about: Hi guys! I bought this belt on the flea market for the quality of the leather can be seen that the production of Germany and also there is an imprint on the front side of the officer's buckl

Hi guys! I see that the imprint of the officer's buckle was not taken into account when I was buying the belt firstly on it, because the characteristic print from the aluminum buckle is no other metal or coating, leaving such a mark on the belt!

Officer belt LV ?
    Officer belt LV ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officer belt LV ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officer belt LV ?
    P
    Many

In November 1939, an order was issued ordering all officers to hold a black soldier's outfit, including a regimental commander, inclusive. The order did not arouse the enthusiasm of the officers, as they regarded their brown outfits as one of the attributes of the officer's authority. In July 1943, a new order was issued, directly requiring officers to repaint the equipment black. By that time, the production of brown belts had been discontinued.
    repainted belt
    Officer belt LV ?

Can you show the actual order, please?

paraphrase please I translate via translator! and did not understand what you mean!

explain why the belt prints from the front buckle which is made of aluminum and I have no questions!

Hi Ben Evans and guys if you do not have an answer to my question, write and I'm not waiting for an answer from you!

Quote by colt1911 View Post
    Hi Ben Evans and guys if you do not have an answer to my question, write and I'm not waiting for an answer from you!
    This is a forum not a job, if you do not like waiting for answers dont post here go to another forum!

- - ------- - -

Hi guys! I see that the imprint of the officer's buckle was not taken into account when I was buying the belt firstly on it, because the characteristic print from the aluminum buckle is no other metal or coating, leaving such a mark on the belt!

Officer belt LV ?
    Officer belt LV ?
    If this was the buckle for the belt then the keeper does not match the buckle so again a made up bitser piece
    Ben

I did ask you a question and you did not reply to that (see post 13). Just an excuse.
    If you do not understand question? I asked the order about what you said here:

In November 1939, an order was issued ordering all officers to hold a black soldier's outfit, including a regimental commander, inclusive.
    The order did not arouse the enthusiasm of the officers, as they regarded their brown outfits as one of the attributes of the officer's authority.
    In July 1943, a new order was issued, directly requiring officers to repaint the equipment black. By that time, the production of brown belts
    had been discontinued repainted belt

And another fact: with the start of this thread you show a golden colored keeper.
    This does not match an aluminum buckle!

Why would we then give you an answer to your question?
    As Ben says: not satisfied. Go to another forum and do not bother us here anymore!
    Grumble somewhere else!

keeper aluminum! he was in a dirty kind here's a new photo I slightly wiped itOfficer belt LV ?

keeper aluminum! keeper aluminum! keeper aluminum!
    keeper aluminum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2