Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?

Article about: I've come across this NSDAP political leader belt and buckle. What do you guys think, is it original? Many thanks.

Default Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?

I've come across this NSDAP political leader belt and buckle.
    What do you guys think, is it original?
    Many thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?   Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?  

Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?   Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?  

Attached Images Attached Images Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?  Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?  Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?
    P
    Many

Original (in my opinion), albeit slightly "tired" PL buckle and leather strap, with the buckle and catch manufactured by Overhoff & Cie.

The colour of the leather strap though appears somewhat darker to that normally encountered (originally Havana Brown), however this is not really an issue. Informative and as fully expected markings to the leather strap by the way.

I wonder, are the two leather slides/keepers still present?

Regards and best wishes,

David

This is another picture from the belt (got it from the seller).

I will take more pics of it when the item arrives at home.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?  

?

If you have the time, you could also add the L2 to the list .. RZM Leather Belt Markings
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original NSDAP political leader belt and buckle?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Nice that it has the adjustment strap. I lot of the late war political belts have the holes punch through the leather.

Nice original belt and buckle, a little worn and the colour of the belt not quite correct as stated above. Maybe LederFett applications over the years have dulled down the leather?
    Ben

Thanks sir,

And I agree with you, I think they used lederfett on the belt (which I don’t like, but besides that I’m quite happy with it).

All looks fine to me also, nice find.

Regards David