Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

RMBO or Political Buckle

Article about: Another fake SS leader buckle

Gents

A forum member here FritzTK kindly sent me this buckle to study. It came with a gig consignment of TR badges, flags armbands etc which I have been told every item is original. (again I believe in the item not the story) I have never held one and was nice to have time to study and send detailed pics. I also sent pics to my mentor and friend Wim Saris, he still does not like it. Having read this excellent thread again I have to have an open mind as to the buckle itself. As Wim has told me there is no evidence of this buckle in any archives. However:
    The centre piece and markings does look like the pones on original RB Officer buckles
    The prongs and sleeve look good as well
    So the question still remains, do we have a prototype buckle using existing centre pieces prongs and sleeves?
    Do we have original centre pieces prongs and sleeves attaches onto a fake buckle?
    Is the whole buckle a total fake/fantasy?
    Shame the buckle is missing the centre piece and prongs but at least I have been able to take detailed shots of the buckle itself. Take note of the crimp and compare it to some police officer buckles ( I will find a pic and post for comparison)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RMBO or Political Buckle   RMBO or Political Buckle  

RMBO or Political Buckle   RMBO or Political Buckle  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RMBO or Political Buckle
    P
    Many

Default Buckle

Hi
    Here is the other stuff that came with the buckle
    All from 1 US Artillery Veteran from PA
    There are some very rare items in the lot including SS cape clasp eagle, HJ car pennant eagle finial from 1 of the 12 Higher Leader pennants, cased 25 year NSDAP award, factory sample Orts and Kreis armbands with factory company labels on reverse, not RZM labels
    I bought these Direct from the great nephew of the vet that sent them home at wars end for his father, so no, third party buy..whilst I know nothing on these buckles, I thought it was a Political tinnie until a friend noticed it, my thought is if everything else is original, and came as 1 lot, how could a fake, fantasy item be in group ??
    Cheers
    Fraser
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RMBO or Political Buckle  

?

now that sure is a great ensemble!!!! the detail on the ADLER is superb.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5