Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Et ss decal

Article about: Posting this for reference. Pristine example of an ET SS decal applied on a M40

Default Et ss decal

Posting this for reference. Pristine example of an ET SS decal applied on a M40
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Et ss decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Et ss decal
    P
    Many

Thanks for posting, definitely useful to have a digital reference to an ET SS decal.
    I saw an ET SS M42 for sale the other day - the price was a bit too good to be true and the decal showed the sharp angles similar to Quist. It didn't look to be a Pocher either so I passed on it.
    Nick

Hi Nick
    You are welcome. I think on occasions I will try to post a "textbook" decal here. Some guys don't have reference books for whatever reason, so maybe this helps a bit for someone to compare one up for sale they are not sure about ? Maybe they see one for sale at a show & need a quick reference to go to. I hope so.

You should have posted the ET SS M42...we learn from fakes, not just real ones

Quote by real steel View Post
    Hi Nick
    You are welcome. I think on occasions I will try to post a "textbook" decal here. Some guys don't have reference books for whatever reason, so maybe this helps a bit for someone to compare one up for sale they are not sure about ? Maybe they see one for sale at a show & need a quick reference to go to. I hope so.

You should have posted the ET SS M42...we learn from fakes, not just real ones
    Hi David, nice decal!
    This sub-section was in it's infancy supposed to be solely an original "Decal reference" section, but sadly descended into a general dumping ground on anything helmet!! A shame really as it could have been a very useful section to the newer collector. Have a great Christmas my friend, Leon.

David / Leon - I Will post the M42 separately in the correct section and you can judge for yourselves on all the evidence available.
    Thanks
    Nick