Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Here decal on dutch helmet

Article about: A friend is looking at this helmet sorry no photos of the helmet but he took photos of the beer decal . any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking

?

Default Here decal on dutch helmet

A friend is looking at this helmet sorry no photos of the helmet but he took photos of the beer decal . any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Here decal on dutch helmet   Here decal on dutch helmet  

Here decal on dutch helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Here decal on dutch helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Not a decal I've ever seen before

On second thought...Maybe an Ed Strach....? Don't have my reference materials with me so can't be certain
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks to be an Ed Strache......When it was applied can be the issue.

?

Thanks for looking guys . I was curious about the black spot on its chest . Gary

MAP
    ?

Quote by Blackdog View Post
    Looks to be an Ed Strache......When it was applied can be the issue.
    Yes...that's what I thought after a second look. The eagles head however is a bit more rounded than I remember but don't have my reference materials to be sure.

These are typically found on reissue m35's....always suspect if seen on M40's/M42's. Apparently lot of original unapplied examples are still floating around

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

'The eagles head however is a bit more rounded than I remember but don't have my reference materials to be sure.'

Yes I did notice that, however I think everything else matches up IMO and have never seen a fake ES decal.

MAP
    ?

LoL...why fake when you can buy unapplied originals

Still....would need to see the whole helmet. Never know when it was applied...'44 or '94?

?

Yes my friend has yet developed the skill of photographing the whole helmet . thanks for the help boys . Gary