Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Assistance with HJ Knife

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my HJ knife Petersen. As always, many thanks in advance.

?

Quote by Robbo33 View Post
    Hi all can you please help further on this piece I’ve had this blade in my hand, the diamond is not glued, when you tap the diamond it chatters similar to those that are brummy that are fitted correctly, the diamond is loose and can be moved around more centrally
    It is not glued…can you give your thoughts on this please? Thanks in advance for any assistance
    Robbo

- - ------- - -

Hi all can you please help further on this piece I’ve had this blade in my hand, the diamond is not glued, when you tap the diamond it chatters similar to those that are brummy that are fitted correctly, the diamond is loose and can be moved around more centrally
    It is not glued…can you give your thoughts on this please? Thanks in advance for any assistance
    Robbo
    It depends on the gripplate if a diamond replacement could be fitted correctly.
    It aint that hard if the prongs are lively enough to be bent again, i have seen it with a central hole and slighty bended prongs, you can simple push the diamond down and the prongs will slide sidewards.

Please take a macro straight on the diamond, so not sidewards but heads on to review the side gap next to the diamond.

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with HJ Knife
    P
    Many

Yes thanks mate will do tomorrow

How do I upload that photo? Do I need to go to the full site on a computer to do that? Can I use my iPhone?

Hello Robbo...when you get your photos ..please start a new thread with YOUR knife as this Thread topic is focused on Bences HJ Knife.

Here is a guide to upload as well > Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Photos must be uploaded to your computer ....links to websites are not allowed.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

"Hi all can you please help further on this piece I’ve had this blade in my hand.."

Is he talking about another HJ knife or the one the OP has posted?

Same blade, I’ll start a new thread this belongs to another guy from few hours north of me, he’s keen to hear bit more about the diamond issue, as requested I’ll post a new thread and add a macro of that diamond which is a bit loose and moves around a bit
    Thanks for your advice thus far

A thread of reference about HJ diamonds > Hitler Youth Knife Diamond Variations From 1933-1942
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2