Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch

Article about: Just come into work today. Never been on the market before. War Souvenir of a British Artilleryman. Cheers, Ade.

Default Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch

Just come into work today. Never been on the market before. War Souvenir of a British Artilleryman.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch   Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch   Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch  

Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch   Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch  

Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch   Eickhorn HJ Fuhrerdolch  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Rare as hens teeth IMO to see an Eickhorn logo other than a RZM number.
    For the collector of these HJ Leader daggers ..this is one to have due to its rarity.

Very nice acquisition Ade.
    This one will sell immediately

Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Adrian a question...

Since the UK has border restriction since a couple of years regarding shipping of edged weapons, how does the auctionhouse garantee that i will get my dagger safely through UK customs, and what happends when the dagger is confiscated?

There are almost no dealers left who would take the risk of shipping abroad.

Cheers
    Ger

Hi Ger, we cannot guarantee delivery, indeed we will not even post it anymore.

The buyer needs to organise a courier and take it from there.

Cheers, Ade.

What a price!

Bamfords Auctioneers | Medals, Militaria and Firearms. | Lot 154

£6,500 hammer price.

Very pleased for the vendor. If you have a HJ Leaders dagger to sell, you know who to bring it to.

Cheers, Ade.

Not a bad hammer price for an Ultra rare leaders dagger.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I realy dont know why anyone would pay 6.500 pound + Fees for a not that rare HJ Leader.
    I know a couple nice originals even at some dealers who are in a lower pricerange.
    Talking about 5 to 6K euro.

I see that a lot of daggers on auction bring more money then what they cost at the regular dealers.

Ratisbon had shown crazy prices at auctions, but the same ones being sold at auction turn up in their webshop a few weeks later.....

imo this dagger was sold way to expensive, luckily its not my wallet...

Ger

?

A great price made , i would have liked to have had a pop at it myself but new it could make a big total for a nice example . I think the big draw for potential buyers is that it has not been through a dealer . Do you know if there were many bidders Ade ?
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast