Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth knife authenticity

Article about: Hi all I recently bought a hitler youth dagger from someone clearing out a house. Got it for £170 which i thought was cheap. Just wanted to know if it was the real deal, ive done some resea

?

Default Hitler Youth knife authenticity

Hi all

I recently bought a hitler youth dagger from someone clearing out a house. Got it for £170 which i thought was cheap. Just wanted to know if it was the real deal, ive done some research and looks it but would like second opinion.

Thanks

Hitler Youth knife authenticityHitler Youth knife authenticityHitler Youth knife authenticityHitler Youth knife authenticityHitler Youth knife authenticityHitler Youth knife authenticity

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth knife authenticity
    P
    Many

Looks strange to me and one I would not own. Others will have better info but it did not pass the first sniff test for me.
    John

It's an authentic early HJ knife of the 1933-36 era. The blade profile looks like it has been reshaped but could be the photo angle. The brown leather sheath is home made. The scabbard has lost it's original hanger. Maker mark correct and a confirmed HJ maker.

?

I agree well used original. You can also see the motto as well. I believe someone cleaned it as best they could. The diamond should move a little in the set. Check that.

Tim

Tim.

?

Cheers tim, yes theres a slight wobble to the diamond.