Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond

Article about: Hi Forum I have bought this Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond/ logo, I think the knife is all right, any comments/ info are welcome Regards John

Default Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond

Hi Forum
    I have bought this Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond/ logo, I think the knife is all right, any comments/ info are welcome
    Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond   Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond  

Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond   Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond  

Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond   Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond  

Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Knife without Diamond
    P
    Many

Looks like it was de-nazified and used post war

?

I agree. I got one once that a VET, that was using it in his fishing tackle box, for gutting fish. to him it was all that it was good for. so post war strange things happen to them.

I fairly sure the Third Reich era company was "Herbertz & Meurer" and those names would be on TR era knives. The company continued for a time post war as "Herbertz" producing "scout" knives in the HJ knife style but with a scout emblem diamond (that's why it gone) and a lipped scabbard (that's why it's gone too). Good for fishing though.

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    I fairly sure the Third Reich era company was "Herbertz & Meurer" and those names would be on TR era knives. The company continued for a time post war as "Herbertz" producing "scout" knives in the HJ knife style but with a scout emblem diamond (that's why it gone) and a lipped scabbard (that's why it's gone too). Good for fishing though.
    Nailed it.
    To remove the scouts emblem they tried to make it a TR one and get a few bucks more....

Ger