Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?

Article about: Hello, I saw a ("metaldetector find and rusted") Hitlerjugend dagger with scabbard for sale online today for €90, and I am very interested in buying it. The ad says it's original

Default Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?

Hello,
    I saw a ("metaldetector find and rusted") Hitlerjugend dagger with scabbard for sale online today for €90, and I am very interested in buying it. The ad says it's original. So I was wondering if these are really original and if they are worth €90. There are no markings such as RZM codes or makers. And I think the bakelite handle is broken. If you could respond quickly I would be very happy about this. Please provide as much information as you can!
    Thanks in advance!
    Greetings Ruben

Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjugend dagger for sale, original? Good price?
    P
    Many

Difficult to be sure with those photos. Blade outline is a little off, may be the photo. Appears to have the zinc alloy hilt. I think all you can say is probably authentic, but chance it's a modified post war scout knife.

Save up and buy a known original in much better condition.