Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ blade marked RZM 7/51/40 (Anton Wingen)

Article about: Hello all I have a chance to pick up a well used HJ blade marked RZM 7/51/40 (Anton Wingen) I would like some opinions on the enamel diamond I did not know if there was ever such a creature?

Smile HJ blade marked RZM 7/51/40 (Anton Wingen)

Hello all I have a chance to pick up a well used HJ blade marked RZM 7/51/40 (Anton Wingen) I would like some opinions on the enamel diamond I did not know if there was ever such a creature?? all thoughts appreciated.

Regards,

Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ blade marked RZM 7/51/40 (Anton Wingen)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ blade marked RZM 7/51/40 (Anton Wingen)
    P
    Many

Quote by Geoff Ward View Post
    Hello all I have a chance to pick up a well used HJ blade marked RZM 7/51/40 (Anton Wingen) I would like some opinions on the enamel diamond I did not know if there was ever such a creature?? all thoughts appreciated.

Regards,

Geoff
    IMO, the diamond is not original.
    (You should really have started a new thread.)
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

OOops! sorry! I just got caught up in the RZM # and got sidetracked moderator please move as a separate post

Thanks, Geoff

As Ralph says, fake diamond badge, glued in place by the look of it. There were some enamel badges used in late production,, but this is not one of them.

MAP
    ?

Larry asked to move this for you Geoff
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)