MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Knife for opinions

Article about: Hello gents, got this for a while and wanted to ask for you valued opinions. the diamond wiggles easy in all directions. thx!

RWF
    ?

Default HJ Knife for opinions

Hello gents, got this for a while and wanted to ask for you valued opinions.
    the diamond wiggles easy in all directions.
    thx!

HJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinionsHJ Knife for opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Knife for opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife for opinions
    P
    Many

Hello RWF...good to see you posting.

You will get the same information as in the PM between you and I ...when the HJ Gents arrive. Hang tight ...more will comment further on this knife.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A possible late period (1941-42) HJ, where faintly etched marks are known to wear off and later appear as an unmarked blade. But some question in my mind over the rivets and whether there has been some post war tampering.

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    A possible late period (1941-42) HJ, where faintly etched marks are known to wear off and later appear as an unmarked blade. But some question in my mind over the rivets and whether there has been some post war tampering.
    Some of the latest batches weren't even etched, their Logo was a painted stamp, which easily came off, leaving an unmarked blade after a bit of use and cleaining.
    I see no problems with this knife, plated potmetal hilt as it should be.

Ger