Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

HJ Knife with strange Inscription

Article about: I won't be much help Peter , I've had mine for 20+ years and can't remember what i payed ( not much ) . But I'm sure someone here will have some idea and will be able to help . Good luck as

CBH
    ?

I'll consider it, PM me with details.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife with strange Inscription
    P
    Many

Quote by den70 View Post
    Gentlemen,
    thanks for this interesting topic, the item is really great. Since a friend of mine is currently working on a book on HJ edged weapon, I`d like to ask owners of this rare item to provide him with images of high quality of this knife, if you don`t mind sharing them. Full credit to owners is guaranteed and we`d really appreciate your contribution.
    Den please keep the community updated on the release of this HJ book your friend is working on. Im sure there will be those who would like to add this book to their library.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I see over at WAF someone has pointed out an HJ knife with this same inscription is currently for sale at Ratisbon's

CBH
    ?

I looked for this listing but couldn't find it, could anyone provide a link?
    Thanks for the update Anderson.

If it's the HJ knife with the "GELOBT SEI WAS HART MACHT." - M7/13 on the blade that is being asked about here is link to the source website where the latest discussion on WAF that I know of apparently started.

ratisbon's | HJ knife "Gelobt sei was hart macht." - M7/13 | DISCOVER GENUINE MILITARIA, ANTIQUES & COINS

Best Regards, Fred

CBH
    ?

Thanks for the Link Fred, it's gone from 400e to 800e in the first few days.
    Should be interesting to see what it sells for.

?

When the link goes south !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Knife with strange Inscription  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thanks for the Link Fred, it's gone from 400e to 800e in the first few days.
    Should be interesting to see what it sells for.
    Well Chris the seller is looking for a profit as this one was sold a couple of months before on Catawiki

it sold for 840 euro if i recall right.

Ger

CBH
    ?

I heard back from Den70 and the book-deal has fallen through, unfortunately.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8