Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PLEASE HELP- HJ knife RZM m7/66

Article about: Hello boys. please is the knife original? with this rzm code and year markings I found only with the squirrel logo. thank you very much

Default PLEASE HELP- HJ knife RZM m7/66

Hello boys. please is the knife original? with this rzm code and year markings I found only with the squirrel logo. thank you very much

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement PLEASE HELP- HJ knife RZM m7/66
    P
    Many

Sorry, you will need to add photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default PLEASE HELP! HJ knife RZM m7/66

Hello boys. please is the knife original Eickhorn? with this rzm code and year markings I found only with the squirrel logo. thank you very much ))
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PLEASE HELP- HJ knife RZM m7/66   PLEASE HELP- HJ knife RZM m7/66  

PLEASE HELP- HJ knife RZM m7/66   PLEASE HELP- HJ knife RZM m7/66  

?
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

and is it original?

?

Quote by czechww2boy View Post
    and is it original?
    I have seen this Eickhorn version marked 39, 40 and 41 and usually with the Squirrel trademark. Based on photos the piece looks fine to me. Scabbard, blade and construction all looks period to me. I am not sure why the Eickhorn squirrel motto is not double proofed. Many blades in my collection have an RZM mark and trademark and some only have an RZM mark. I don’t know off hand the years of production on this HJ piece with Eickhorn and if they ceased using the double marking at some point. See what others think. Think it is fine. Here is a 1940 HJ blade by Eickhorn that Paul at LakesideTrader that has the single RZM marking without squirrel.

PLEASE HELP- HJ knife RZM m7/66

?

Here is a video of a 1942 model with the over the shoulder squirrel trademark they used in 1942: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc8aFrknRlU&feature=youtu.be

anyone else opinion? Thanks

?

Quote by czechww2boy View Post
    anyone else opinion? Thanks
    What is your opinion and what research have you encountered and done? What is your assessment and where are you looking to purchase? Dealer? Private party? Is your question of authenticity the fact it does not have the squirrel trademark? Do you have concerns about overall construction of the components? Is there something specific that has you concerned about authenticity? Do you have this knife in hand or are these photos the seller has sent you?

yes, I have these photos from a private seller

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast