Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Dress Bayonet blade ( No Maker )

Article about: hello friends, please help determine the brand on the tang of this bayonet. I have already seen this brand on wh dagger also there was no blade marked on the riccaso. Thank you in advance fo

?

Default Dress Bayonet blade ( No Maker )

hello friends, please help determine the brand on the tang of this bayonet. I have already seen this brand on wh dagger also there was no blade marked on the riccaso. Thank you in advance for your commentsDress Bayonet blade ( No  Maker )Dress Bayonet blade ( No  Maker )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dress Bayonet blade ( No  Maker )
    P
    Many

This is not a German Made dress bayonet but will leave it here for now until one of the Bayo Gents can further identify the blade and marking and then off it goes to Bayonet and Trench knives of the World forum.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It likely is a German blade. This style is called a "Carbine" blade and is seen on early 1900's hunting knives, some KS98 bayonets and even the so called Luftwaffe Forestry knife. The maker I'm not sure of from the mark, several used a cross mark. Here's a couple examples of this carbine blade type in use. I would say Kekel's example this is from a KS98.

Dress Bayonet blade ( No  Maker )Dress Bayonet blade ( No  Maker )

?

Anderson Thank you for your feedback

?

I saw the box stamp of rohling on Rich.Herder KS98 piece.

?

Andy thanks for your information