Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn Dress bayonet with Distributor marking

Article about: Merry Christmas Gents and this is not a gift that I received but did give to myself awhile ago Just trying out photo techniques killing time waiting for my wife to get ready to go to see fam

Default Eickhorn Dress bayonet with Distributor marking

Merry Christmas Gents and this is not a gift that I received but did give to myself awhile ago
    Just trying out photo techniques killing time waiting for my wife to get ready to go to see family today.

This is nothing spectacular and is distributor marked H. Mutz / Lingen
    The Producer is Eickhorn.
    Just wanted to post and see how it turned out because I have been very behind in all that I collected over the years and may as well finish 2020 with something and start 2021 with the rest.

Eickhorn Dress bayonet with Distributor markingEickhorn Dress bayonet with Distributor markingEickhorn Dress bayonet with Distributor marking
    Eickhorn Dress bayonet with Distributor markingEickhorn Dress bayonet with Distributor marking
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Dress bayonet with Distributor marking
    P
    Many

?

"nothing spectacular"
    I beg to differ!!
    You gave yourself a VERY nice gift.

Nice eye candy

Semper Fi
    Phil

I agree with Phil. I think the dual marked examples (maker and distributor) is an added level of interest over a single mark, or unmarked "dress bayonet". The Eickhorn logo used is also the less seen "coiled tail' that possibly pins it to 1935. Certainly they used the non coil version more frequently. The distributor is a well known one.
    Nice one Mr C!

Wow Thankyou Anderson. I was looking at the Eick logos comparing to SA Rohm types having the serrated tails and didnt think much about it being a rarer type seen with Dress bayos. Thats where you Bayo Gents come in.

That was an added plus on this Christmas day ..and here I was just winging it posting photos for quality.

Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill