Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SG 84/98 III bajonett White Frog ''Koppelschuh'' With RBN.r stamp

Article about: Hallo I have an SG 84/98 III bajonet frog, it is white and has an RBN.r stamp 0/1165/0014 - Who is this manufacturer and where can I find this RBN.r produces overview? I'm sure it was used b

?

Default SG 84/98 III bajonett White Frog ''Koppelschuh'' With RBN.r stamp

Hallo

I have an SG 84/98 III bajonet frog, it is white and has an RBN.r stamp 0/1165/0014 -
    Who is this manufacturer and where can I find this RBN.r produces overview?

I'm sure it was used by the SS and police unit, am also sure Wehrmacht Heer used it as a camo winter frog. What do you think ?, what device used this white frog ?, there is also another white frog (it is completely white and even the rivets are white, it was used during the parades)

Regards

jtns63
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SG 84/98 III bajonett White Frog ''Koppelschuh'' With RBN.r stamp   SG 84/98 III bajonett White Frog ''Koppelschuh'' With RBN.r stamp  

SG 84/98 III bajonett White Frog ''Koppelschuh'' With RBN.r stamp   SG 84/98 III bajonett White Frog ''Koppelschuh'' With RBN.r stamp  

SG 84/98 III bajonett White Frog ''Koppelschuh'' With RBN.r stamp   SG 84/98 III bajonett White Frog ''Koppelschuh'' With RBN.r stamp  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SG 84/98 III bajonett White Frog ''Koppelschuh'' With RBN.r stamp
    P
    Many

?

leather looks old, but i dont like the type of rivets there? maybe some repair of older frog with white paint? restitched?

The maker for 0/1165/0014 is Breuer , location; Reichenburg. But what we have here is a while painted frog. The brush marks are visible, so this is not a parade frog made by Breuer, it has been painted after manufacture and the problem is it is anyone"s guess when. Really no evidence here of Police or SS use.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    The maker for 0/1165/0014 is Breuer , location; Reichenburg. But what we have here is a while painted frog. The brush marks are visible, so this is not a parade frog made by Breuer, it has been painted after manufacture and the problem is it is anyone"s guess when. Really no evidence here of Police or SS use.
    Same opinion, it's also possibly PW used by those who had leftover WW2 German arms and field gear. Best Regards, Fred

?

Thank you

Regards
    jtns63

Hello,

As a winter tarnish it happened from time to time that leather items were also painted white.

But this looks like leather stuff, which was already painted white during production. There was something like this 1. for the Wehrmacht and 2. not so late.

I consider this frog to be a new production after 1945.

There are originals with this manufacturer 0/1165/0014.
    Only from the manufacturer always have a safety strap for the bayonet handle. The manufacturer's stamp is always on top of the loop.
    In addition, the rivets used here are wrong.

Hello,

Then where does this information come from that it should be Breuer, Reichenberg?

According to my information, Reichenberg had the district code number 1136.

The district code number 1165 should be Karlsbad.

Regards

?

If I remember correctly only Fischer in Berlin produced the white leather equipment for the SS. The ones I have looked at have a nice ivory color and a gloss.

Hello,

there are many more manufacturers of white leather goods and frogs. They were mostly for the police.

Regards