Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.

Article about: Gentlemen, As I have the opportunity to buy this 1st period Luftwaffe dagger, I would like to have your opinion. In my research I don’t see any red crosses on this dagger. Nevertheless, I

?

Default 1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.

Gentlemen,
    As I have the opportunity to buy this 1st period Luftwaffe dagger, I would like to have your opinion. In my research I don’t see any red crosses on this dagger. Nevertheless, I see a difference in the amount of the upper and lower rings, if I compare it to other daggers. I don’t know if these rings were accustomed according the height of the soldier?
    Thanks in advance, 1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.Twan.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1 st period Luftwaffe WKC, your opinion please.
    P
    Many

Hi Twan..From what i can see the chain was added with an alluminum type as seen by the difference in the links closest to the scabbard where to remaining original links are still present. You can see the color difference.

Link lengths did vary by the producer .but not by much...and is IMO that adjustments were made either by the owner or the producer.
    The photos are not the greatest and hard to decide if the scabbard wrap is original or replaced as it looks brand new.

Wait for other thoughts from the Luftwaffe collectors.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Replaced chain, not as it left the factory, they for sure wouldn't start with a nickel ring and add an aluminium type to it.
    Other then that a nice dagger, the gold on the swastika's has worn off unfortunate.

Regards
    Ger