Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ernst Pack & Sohn 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger. Need help

Article about: I have my eye on this 2nd model LW dagger, the seller claims it's real offcourse, but I would like a 2nd opinion. Here are the only pictures I have: Thanks,

Default Ernst Pack & Sohn 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger. Need help

I have my eye on this 2nd model LW dagger, the seller claims it's real offcourse, but I would like a 2nd opinion.

Here are the only pictures I have:

Thanks,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ernst Pack & Sohn 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger. Need help
    P
    Many

Authentic
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Looks like a decent Ernst Pack "Siegfried Waffen" Solingen but the pictures are not taken the way a collector would in order to authenticate it and I am not an expert on these but I think it worth a closer look.

Regards

Mark

EDIT;
    There you go, I wrote my post when there were no views and no replies but forgot to hit the "post" button.

Larry knows what he is talking about

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Easy give away is the pommel circumference ring that is an Ernst Pack trait that has little holes going around the ring.
    Check out photo #13

Luftwaffe Dagger 2nd Model - E. Pack & Sohne "Siegfried"
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks guys! I will make an offer

Hey guys, the seller has accepted my offer and it will be shipped out tomorrow.
    I will share better pictures when it has arrived, I can't wait! Thanks for the help!!

Hey guys, I recieved the package just now and here are some pictures:

I personally love it! But it looks to be a bit lighter color then I had expected. I'd love to hear your toughts.

I love it!

Photos and actual in hand are 2 different views ...always in hand you will see more detail and true color.
    I very nice find Kevin Congrats. I edited your thread title to include Ernst Pack.

Regards Larry

?

First you do your research, THEN you buy....
    Pack has features no other maker has, look for example at the dots that are in the double cirkel that surrounds the swastika on the pommel.
    These dots are only seen on Packs.
    You guys like Russian roulette........ i dont like to open a package and find out it wasnt what i was hoping for...

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast