Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?

Article about: Hello. I found this one in a antique shop.. Can anyone here tell me something about what the marking Bitterlich mens? Is IT a name? Thank u guys for having this forum. Kind regards from norw

Default Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?

Hello. I found this one in a antique shop.. Can anyone here tell me something about what the marking Bitterlich mens? Is IT a name? Thank u guys for having this forum. Kind regards from norwayAlcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alcoso luftwaffe dagger Model 2 marked ' bitterlich'?
    P
    Many

It will be the original owners name on the crossguard.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice original period dagger by the way
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Tnx alot for the help.

?

Nice textbook Alcoso luft 2, and ofcourse Bitterlich would be the owners name, a pity that the blade has suffered quite a bit from storage, other then that a nice original.

regards
    Ger

here the same one in mint condition, belonging to my friend Danny
    2nd model luftwaffe by Alcoso

Bitterlich is a German adverb meaning 'bitterly'. Does it appear as a surname?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."