Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?

Article about: Good evening to all, I await your opinion, thank you. I am a new user I hope to use this site in the correct way. Thank you

Quote by Frederich View Post
    Good evening to all, I await your opinion, thank you. I am a new user I hope to use this site in the correct way.
    Thank you
    Somewhat negative response ?? Really ??
    You asked for opinions and you already have it all figured out..then why did you bother to start a thread at all ?

So not to misinterpret your post
    In what regards and where does the negative response come from?
    Your source or those who have posted?
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-24-2018 at 06:01 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?
    P
    Many

Hello, the negative answer was that Gerrit started calling missile 100% wrong.
    Like I said, I'm not a collector, I tried to get as much data as possible about the dagger.
    His approach was immediately judged honestly, but certainly not that of Gerrit. I'm always looking for as much data as possible, but I do not want to buy the manuals for the time being because I would become a collector, and I can add that I bought them a long time ago as a German Gutk family ...
    I am waiting for your sincere opinion, thank you.
    Happy New Year.
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-24-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Hi Fredo ...I translated your message to English and would kindly ask that you post further in English for the community here.
    This is an English speaking website.

Gerrit is away on holiday and surely he will reply to my request that he give support to his reasons of your dagger that is in question.
    His knowledge as well as others are how truth is found and education continued.

So since you are not a collector and are seeking answers ....try to understand that..this forum studies these edged weapons intently.
    You have made the claim that you dont want to buy references to find the answers but quickly did a search on a few dealer sites.

The answers we give to people that of yourself..that most likely we will never see you again ..are answers from years of collecting and in hand study.
    Gerrit will explain ..and as myself and others see other issues within the dagger itself mainly the fittings.
    You dont have to accept anything we say..that is soley your decision ..but the truth is closer to ourselves through years of study..than your quick look onto Johnsons site.

A question for you to begin your journey here : Have you had a chance to view some of the threads within this Luftwaffe forum and read some of the answers that were given by those who have collected these kinds of daggers?
    We are collectors and a community.

If a doctor tells you he sees in an xray your appendix is about to explode ...do you tell him he is wrong..or do you do what my wife does and google your own prognosis?

You go to the doctor for your health..you came to this forum with questions in regards to a dagger.
    Understand we are here to help and there are some medical doctors that have their own personalities ..some that have a harder view than others. No one is going to cut you down..... but only examine the dagger itself and the real truth that lies within it.

Its what we do

Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?

When those who are on Holiday return ..then we begin to examine your dagger and give you the best answers to the study we do here. have patience and Frohes Weihnachten

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Please also tell us about the " Secret Luftwaffe Department "

Hi Larry, as I said your way of talking I like it a lot and I thank you for what you said. I am not a collector and I have certainly found interesting data and opinions on this site. I absolutely do not want to compare myself to YOU ​​as experts, but on the contrary, to learn and understand.
    Maybe I expressed myself badly but there way and way to give opinions. Best wishes to all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Thank you.

Frederich Merry Christmas

I dont think you expressed yourself badly..but always in different languages and cultures there is a loss of some meaning in translation and understanding. In the end after further discussion we all come together as one ...with others with hard heads ..it takes longer .

You are welcome here on this forum.
    Enjoy your Christmas and will further discuss your Luftwaffe dagger in the coming days.

Best Regards Larry

Hi Larry, even if of different cultures the common passions can unite us. Congratulations on body photography, I'm not impressed I've seen worse. I will try to find other data, but surely my possibilities are inferior. I enclose other articles always waiting for opinions. FLIEGERSHAFT secret military branch of the DLV.
    I await your news, thank you. Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?Dagger First Type Lutfwaffe Carl Eickhorn ?

Nice items as I had seen them in thi thread and all comments should be reserved in that thread only.

Cigarette case and rings

I agree through many cultures there is a common ground when collecting history

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3