Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

DLV crossguard

Article about: hello friends please ask for advice, is it real to find / buy original swastika roundel into dagger DLV? thank you in advance for your comments

?

Default DLV crossguard

hello friends please ask for advice, is it real to find / buy original swastika roundel into dagger DLV? thank you in advance for your commentsDLV crossguard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DLV crossguard
    P
    Many

Hi Kk ,yes its authentic !

To find a roundel for it is nearly impossible.
    If you were to find a roundel...how would you attach it ? Glue?

Scabbard screws are more accessible than one of these roundel types.
    Whats the price tag on this dagger?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry, my friend owns this dagger. bought it years ago in germany. (+ - 5years ago) price tag was not high. about $ 300. I think it is very nice just missing the swastika. I personally like the dagger manufacturer (the man with the balloons) I ask him for more photos to enjoy.
    Don't stick, it would be better to crossguard with the swastika. But it is probably also impossible to obtain.

?

more photos : DLV crossguardDLV crossguardDLV crossguardDLV crossguardDLV crossguardDLV crossguardDLV crossguard