Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate

Article about: Hi. I have been offered a DLV flyers knive. Could you please help to evaluate its authenticity. Thank you in advance.

?

Default DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate

Hi. I have been offered a DLV flyers knive. Could you please help to evaluate its authenticity.

Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate   DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate  

DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate   DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate  

DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate   DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate
    P
    Many

I think the edged weapons lads will want better photos than these to be able to help you out.....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Better photos would be always better, like Danmark mentioned.

This dagger is fake, there is so much mistakes in the company logo.
    -TJ-

?

Thank you, friends. I will try to get better pics and upload.
    As for the logo - true. I’ve investigated types of the logos of this producer - oval shape almost everywhere. Look here at the second picture. Helbig F. & A. (GAEFLER), Steinbach | RZM M7/73
    shows us sample of more rounded logo like the dagger I showed. Any ideas?

?

DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluateDLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluateDLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate

These are the best quality files I could get. Sorry guys, still need your assistance if this is a real of fake DLV knife.

Like I already say, it is fake.

About that logo, I didn't mean what kind position it is. That company name is spelled wrong, it post to be "F & A Helbig. Steinbach KR.M" and not "E & A Helbig. Steinbach KP..M"

DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate DLV flyers knife - need to help to evaluate
    -TJ-

Also take notice of the letter "P" after Steinbach when it should be an " R "

as shown KP_M
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I tried to find another example where would be the same spelling mistake, but find any.
    And if seller do not want to give any more better photos for you, so there is always something what seller want to hide.

That logo and bad photos is red flag for me.
    -TJ-

?

Dear TJ and Larry C - many thanks for your contribution, sharing your expertise as well as for the lesson to me and other newbies!!!