Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

DLV SMF knife

Article about: Hello. A few days ago I came across this SMF DLV knife, which I liked and want to buy, but I notice some differences in the scabbard fittings. There are two main differences with all the oth

?

Default DLV SMF knife

Hello. A few days ago I came across this SMF DLV knife, which I liked and want to buy, but I notice some differences in the scabbard fittings. There are two main differences with all the other SMF DLV examples I've looked at. In the lower fitting, the two screws are located on one transverse line, and in the other examples, the screws are exactly between the two lines. In the upper fitting, usually the two cross lines are disconnected at the side and there is a mold mark in the casting. There is also clearance between the fittings and the scabbard. What do you think about these differences? Please give an opinion.DLV SMF knifeDLV SMF knifeDLV SMF knifeDLV SMF knifeDLV SMF knife

I am also attaching two pictures of other examples.DLV SMF knifeDLV SMF knife

Thanks Georgi.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DLV SMF knife
    P
    Many

?

Georgi these knives are not that rare and i would advise you to wait for a minty one.
    SMF is known for its nice silver frosted fittings, and yours doesnt have any left of that on the scabbard fittings, on the guard you seeits still there, the top scabbard fitting is also very worn and dented.

BTW the screws are exactly where they should be compare.....
    See what i mean by frosting fittings
    FOR REVIEW: a challenging DLV/NSFK I wanted to like !

Regards
    Ger

?

Thanks for the opinion. I will do just that, for now I will wait.

Thanks Georgi.