Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

eickhorn 2nd model

Article about: Hello, Need your opinions on this Eickhorn dagger with stamped logo. She is very beautiful even maybe too much.. I was wondering if the silver black patina is not artificial with an aging pr

?

Default eickhorn 2nd model

Hello,

Need your opinions on this Eickhorn dagger with stamped logo.
    She is very beautiful even maybe too much..
    I was wondering if the silver black patina is not artificial with an aging product so it is shiny black ... And then what do you think of the gilding on the swatika ???
    in short, does this dagger seem coherent to you ?
    Thank you
    Regards
    Mitsu

eickhorn 2nd model

Attachment 1546308

eickhorn 2nd model

eickhorn 2nd model

eickhorn 2nd model

eickhorn 2nd model

eickhorn 2nd model

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement eickhorn 2nd model
    P
    Many

?

Just wondering, where do you find these wonderful pieces!? Like the Eickhorn army you showed this one is amazing too. Great find!

Regards
    Danny

Im just stunned by the amount of gilt left on the pommel swaz ....barely seen on Eickhorn 2nd models.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Beautiful knife.
    When it comes to German daggers, I have just a couple representative pieces.
    A cream handled Heer and a late SA. I've always wanted to add a Luft to the collection
    but am holding out for a pumpkin handled example.

Yours is absolutely stunning. congratulations.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Great looking dagger. The Whitman Luftwaffe Dagger book says the small trademark Eickhorn were only produced in 1940. I have one like this with a light yellow grip. My dagger has about 90% of it’s gilt. These must hold their gilt better than most daggers. If you only want one example this looks like a nice one.

?

Quote by dr73 View Post
    Just wondering, where do you find these wonderful pieces!? Like the Eickhorn army you showed this one is amazing too. Great find!

Regards
    Danny
    Thank you Danny for your opinion, I am looking for ... I'm looking for.... not always easy as you know but with a little patience and good contact it helps

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Great looking dagger. The Whitman Luftwaffe Dagger book says the small trademark Eickhorn were only produced in 1940. I have one like this with a light yellow grip. My dagger has about 90% of it’s gilt. These must hold their gilt better than most daggers. If you only want one example this looks like a nice one.
    This is the second Eickhorn logo it seems to me. But I didn't know it was produced until 1940. Thank you for the information

Regards
    Mitsu

?

The logo was only used in 1940 according to Whitman’s book.