Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn Luftwaffe for review

Article about: Hi everybody, this is for sale on facebook and I'd like to know people's thoughts. Looks good to me, but I don't know enough about the scabbard details to know if it's a match.

Default Eickhorn Luftwaffe for review

Hi everybody, this is for sale on facebook and I'd like to know people's thoughts. Looks good to me, but I don't know enough about the scabbard details to know if it's a match.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Luftwaffe for review
    P
    Many

Hello Herpo ....the dagger seems to be all matching with this Eickhorn producer.
    The photo makes it appear that the springy aluminum wire around the grip is new and recent.

Also ..we know how facebook operates and they are the worst in hypocrisy censoring history yet posting all other immoral rubbish ..i say that because of the blocked out swastika on the grip eagle and Pommel.

We do not censor history here or the truth will never be told.

Other than my observation of the grip wire.. ( which I hope Im wrong ) ..the dagger is decent.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry, thanks for the response. Agree with you on both counts, the grip wire looks very bright. If it was not new or hadn't been cleaned it would have an accumulation of skin oil from over the years and be more dull. And facebook censorship is ridiculous. Funny how they didn't censor anything while they were still attracting people to the platform.

Appreciate your help.